Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A door to another dimension! Temple it is...

I came across this article today on why temples are built. It's all old information all the more for people on spiritual path. Because it's part of the sublime truth all of us are already aware, some subconsciously and some consciously. But the reason I bring it up here again is...it's so beautifully written. Every sentence in that article resonates with the thoughts I've been realizing and contemplating on the path of Self-Realization.

On a different note, yesterday I happened to watch the ending part of "John Carter" movie on TV. Was very impressed with just those last 5 mins. When I read the plot on Wiki, I felt it was presented as a raw compilation of facts, so I felt I must definitely watch it, instead of being confined to the dry read of that plot. Must try and watch it...

No comments: