Monday, June 27, 2016

Perception of time

I'm tired of being a mirror to people who I don't really care about anymore in my life. But, the problem is when I cease to be a mirror and try to get on with my life, it becomes hell. So I've taken this responsibility rather unwillingly for my own sake...for my own well being. Ofcourse, by being a mirror, I too evolved and the awareness so attained has been of great help to me too. I hope I've fulfilled this responsibility well so far. I hope so because, as I keep doing it, I seem to be getting in more and more sync with myself. I'm starting to feel more stable, of late.

That said, I'm really waiting for that day when this responsibility finally ends. I'm waiting for that day, when the people for whom I'm acting like a mirror don't check my blog anymore and are just fine with themselves and are able to move on, so that I can move on too. I don't understand the fairness of this dependency, but I know for sure that there is this dependency. Perhaps, those people too feel more or less the same way. Then it becomes a circular dependency, which I want to sever, in all my consciousness, by all means. Huh, who wouldn't want to?

I now know that the last four years of my life went into doing this very thing - cutting off this dependency. When I became aware of this and was able to fully understand it, I was able to put my Awakening process into a better perspective. I know why I'm walking the road I'm walking. Otherwise, doing it without understanding the essence of doing it becomes more of coercion and torture, not awakening by any means.

Anyway, I'm back to my responsibility and the title of the post - Perception of time. This link has good information on just that. It is more about the revelations of Mirra Alfansa, famous as 'The Mother' on her path of awakening. I'm sure many of us on this path have already encountered some of these ideas if not all. But the information there on that link does summarize the understanding better. I like the part on the need for patience, waiting and not rushing for things. Hope the readers too find it useful.

No comments: