Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Antichrist rising? Really?

Actually I was in very low spirits when I practised the song "Rise". I know nothing about Katy Perry and her friendship and rift with Taylor Swift until I checked this song. It was actually Reo Olympics that led me to this song. All this explanation is to let you know that I have no idea about Katy Perry and her background - so that it's clear I'm neither 'for' nor 'against' her songs.

Despite all my low spirits, I must say that the song was very lifting. But despite all the lift, my low side did not allow me to sing the song in a way I represent the lyrics in some way. Because, the truth is, I don't. At that moment, I was in no way feeling as though I'd rise above my circumstances, no matter what! So, my low side kept prodding me, "Come on! Why are you lying? You don't feel that way, so why sing it?" Anyway, inspite of all that mind chatter (which I did not allow to surface it up - suppressed it with my singing ofcourse!), I got done with the song. I don't know why I sang it, but I sang it only because I liked it, not that it represents my state in any way. "Come on, should a person represent the song she sings?" That was perhaps how the better side of me silenced the talk.

At the moment, I'm neither too optimistic nor too depressed about my current state of life. But I just thought, why not just give some shape to that internal worry of my mind, by changing the lyrics of "Rise". So here I go, now! I don't know how they'll shape up, but let's see! Let me go ahead and change the lyrics...sorry Katy Perry!

**********************************************************

I won't just survive,
Oh, you will see me die!
Can't write my story,
Reminds me of that gory!

I can't just be saved,
No matter, how you try to save,
My friend, it's too late...Oh oh!!

Judgement Time is Now,
It's final! Let's see how! 
Our deeds shall be laid to rest,
Whether or not, we like it!
And I will finally die,
I take it, that's my due!
And then I rise...

When, when the fire's at my feet again,
And the vultures all start circling, they're whispering,
"You're out of time. Be glad, now you rise!"
This is no mistake, no accident!
When you think that death is edging in,
Think again!
Don't be surprised, be glad you rise!

I doubt now if it's time,
Since I've been hanging in time,
So I call on my angels,
They say...

"Judgement Time is Now,
 It's final! Just see how! 
 Your deeds shall be laid to rest,
 Whether or not, you like it!
 And you will finally die,
 Just take it, that's your due!
 And then you rise..."

Coz when, when the fire's at my feet again,
And the vultures all start circling, they're whispering,
"You're out of time. Be glad, now you rise!"
This is no mistake, no accident!
When you think that death is edging in,
Think again!
Don't be surprised, be glad you rise!

We die...
Don't be surprised, let's rise and rejoice!

**********************************************************

Ok, it took me about an hour to come up with those lyrics. Doesn't look like a bad job, after all!

Ok, actually when I wanted to change the lyrics, I just wanted to listen to the song again and that is when I bumped into these videos, wherein it is said that Katy Perry's "Rise" represents nothing but the "Rising Antichrist"! That's what the so-called "Illuminati" say! Oh Illuminati?!? Once I bumped into a blog, wherein some of the posts are written by those Illuminati* and the way those Illuminati read the happenings around...it's just so different. Different from the way I read them. Of course, I don't read from everything and anything. I don't have so much of time, patience, expertise (and more importantly the need) anyway. Different people read differently from the signs they see...they have their way, I have my way.

It was definitely surprising for me to see something so empowering and healing to be associated with something satanic! It was this video, I first saw, when I searched for "Rise" and the visuals only elevated the music and lyrics.


But then, people are free to interpret things their way depending on their own state of mind, just as I interpret things according to my own state (of mind, of course!) I could not sit through the whole length of those two Illuminati videos, I zipped through them and was lucky to get hold of the important parts. Between 2:43 - 3:12 of the second video, the speaker of the video says that at the "End of the Age", beasts "rise up" and gods "descend down". It seems (i.e., according to Illuminati) "good bad things rise up and bad good things come down"! (Corrected it on 27/07/2016.) Looks like the Illuminati completely forgot that there are many cults which associate the end days as that time when the phoenix rises from the dead. Well, good luck to them - the Illuminati - but whatever has to happen, will happen, this much I (infact, all of us) know!

The word "Antichrist" has its own interpretation and this whole post was written considering that particular way the world interprets it (wherein "Antichrist" means being on the side of the 'Satan' or the 'Devil'). But, the way I interpret "Antichrist", well the Illuminati might actually turn out to be right, when they say that "Antichrist is rising"! To me, "Antichrist" simply means being on the opposite side of the Christ or to make it more clear - "Not taking the side of the Christ"!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*By the way, I couldn't figure out, if the Illuminati or the Anti-Illuminati write there. But let's just forget that, it's not too important anyway, they all sound one and the same to me!


No comments: