Sunday, January 15, 2017

Done!

I don't know about what rest of the people awakening in the world are undergoing, but if I have to summarise my experience for the past two years, I'd say I've been swinging between Existence and Non-existence.

All along, starting 2012, I've been trying to sail on both the boats...the world the way it is now and the world that is waiting to emerge. Of course, I had to be on the first boat - the world the way it is now -because that is where I started from. I cannot get off it until the second boat is balanced for the sail ahead. But then, I need to keep one leg on the second boat much ahead even before it is balanced, so that I can catch it when the time is ripe for it. At the same time, it is very important that I let go of that first boat, when I have to.

Now Existence and Non-Existence must not be equated with the two boats. Now these are entirely two different set of things. Swaying between these two is no fun and experiencing Non-existence while we exist in this materialistic form, in the confines of this human body is an experience beyond words. Meditation helps only at times. But sometimes it feels like a powerful beam of ionized particles gushing through the body in a sinusoidal form, its peak touching the head as if a ghost is holding the head. And when it happens continuously for four days, there's no choice but to surrender and succumb to the intensity and lay down like a corpse with no will power to do anything.

This happened many times before in these two years, but when this happened during the last four days it evoked a deeper need to take its expression. Self-worth! I finally understood I'm done with it. I'm done with the waiting for my twin flame, I finally understood this. I've been feeling this for years, but finally I am able to take the plunge. The circumstances that led to this need no elaboration here. But, I now know it's time to move on. Thanks Twin Flame for being the trigger for many lessons in my life.


No comments: